We are looking for an experienced food delivery driver for our company if you have experience and are able to drive a vehicle with food and have good knowledge of traffic rules and regulations then you can eligible to apply for this job.
Family-owned and -operated Greens Supermarket has a long history in the grocery business. In one of Malta’s affluent neighbourhoods, a second-generation family business today runs a supermarket with a floor area of more than 4,000 square meters. About 30 years ago, a little family grocery store was where it all began.
300 people work for the company, many of whom have a personal stake in ensuring that each client receives exceptional treatment on a regular basis. The amazing performance of this business has mostly been attributed to its distinguishing feature.
The position of Delivery Driver at Greens Supermarket is now open. If you’re interested, get in touch with us straight away.
|Job Field- Supermarkets Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – Green Supermarkets|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Food Delivery Driver|
|Date Of Application – 03/08/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
Join Us on Social Media
● Distributing multiple products in a predetermined amount of time to specific locations.
● Develop a daily travel plan based on destinations and schedules.
● All packages should be loaded and unloaded with caution.
● Accepting and logging payment for packages that have been delivered.
● Providing competent responses to consumer concerns and inquiries.
● Checking for any errors with the supplied items.
● Securing consumers’ signatures on delivery paperwork when each delivery is complete.
● Maintaining, cleaning, fuelling, and washing the corporate car.
● Promptly informing the firm of any driving infractions and accidents.
Skills and Qualifications
- GED or high school diploma.
- Current driver’s license
- Good driving history.
- Experienced in delivery, preferably.
- Solid understanding of traffic laws.
- Working familiarity with the local routes and roads.
- Should have time management skills.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy and on time.
How To Apply
If you want to apply for the food delivery driver job then bring your resume and application letter and click the apply now button and upload your cv and cover letter and click the submit button.
Thanks for applying for the food delivery driver job if you are selected then we will conduct your interview.
Company: – Green Supermarkets
Published on: 03/08/2023
Primary Job Focus: Delivery Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
Status: Vacancy Opened
People Also Searchin Queries
- Food Delivery Driver jobs in Malta
- Food Delivery Driver jobs in Malta 2023
- Food Delivery Driver jobs in Malta For Indians
- Food Delivery Driver jobs in Malta For Foreigners