Green Supermarket seeking an experienced bakery counter sales assistant if you have to do this job then read the job requirements and send your application.
Greens Supermarket, a family-run business, has been in the supermarket industry for many years. A second-generation family business is now operating a supermarket with a space of more than 4,000 square meters in one of Malta’s upscale neighbourhoods. About 30 years ago, a little family grocery store was where it all began.
The organization has 300 employees, many of whom are family members with a personal interest in making sure that each client receives special consideration on an ongoing basis. This distinctive feature has been primarily credited to this company’s extraordinary performance.
Greens Supermarket’s vacancy is open for Bakery Counters Assistant jobs. Contact us right away if you’re interested.
Job Details Of Bakery Counters Assistant
|Job Field- Supermarkets Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – Green Supermarkets|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Bakery Counters Assistant|
|Date Of Application – 21/11/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
- Commis Chef Jobs In Canada
- Customer Care Representative Jobs In Malta 2023
- Chef Jobs In New Zealand 2023
- Laboratory Assistant Jobs In Canada 2023
- Hilton Hotel Jobs In Malta For Foreigners 2023
Join Us on Social Media
● Establishing a warm, friendly atmosphere for customers at the bread counter.
● Assisting consumers in choosing baked goods and accepting orders.
● Processing payments and weighing, pricing, and packing acquired goods.
● Managing the supply of baking ingredients and making a stock buy request.
● Observing the expiration dates of the ingredients and planning their use accordingly.
● Keeping an eye on the display’s aesthetic attractiveness and the availability of baked
● Notify the Baker as soon as you run out of baked products.
● Keeping the bakery counter neat and orderly and completing additional tasks as needed.
● The kitchen needs to be cleaned and prepared for the following day after business
● Handling consumer grievances and bringing them to Baker’s attention.
Skill and Qualifications
● GED or high school diploma.
● It would be beneficial to have some baking courses or vocational training.
● Food handling authorization from the government.
● Preferable prior knowledge of customer service in a bakery setting.
● Knowledge of how to weigh, price, package, and process payments for baked goods.
● The capacity to track expiration dates and manage ingredient stocks.
● The capacity to design visually appealing presentations of baked goods and a keen eye
● Knowledge of rules governing the food and health industries.
● Advanced multitasking skills and the capacity to adhere to bakers’ directions.
● Excellent communication and customer service abilities.
How To Apply
Greens Supermarket’s vacancy is open for a Bakery Counters Assistant if you want to do this job then click the Apply Now button and submit your application.
- Company: – Green Supermarkets
- Published on: 21/11/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Bakery Counter Assistant
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Tel: +35621377247
- Email: email@example.com
People Also Searching Queries
- Bakery Counters Assistant jobs in Malta
- Bakery Counters Assistant jobs in Malta 2023
- Bakery Counters Assistant jobs in Malta For Indians
- Bakery Counters Assistant jobs in Malta For Foreigners