Do you aspire as a bartender then you can apply for ST Hotel in Malta as a bartender because they are looking for an energetic and experienced candidate responsible for our duties.
The Sliema-Gzira seaside promenade is home to ST Hotels, one of Malta’s largest hotel chains. ST Hotels currently comprises 5 unique properties, all of which offer the same high level of service.
ST Hotels, which offers spectacular views of the Sliema-Gzira beach, the historic Manoel Island, and the alluring Valletta cityscape, is the ideal choice for the discerning traveller looking for the best location in opulent surroundings.
We put a lot of effort into offering our customers the highest quality services.
Our major objective is to offer trustworthy, reasonable, and genuine housing. We offer a variety of services and amenities across the ST hotel locations to appeal to a variety of customers, from outdoor pools to on-site cafés.
Details Of Bartender Jobs In Malta For Sponsorship
|Job Field- Hotel Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – ST Hotel Malta|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Bartender|
|Date Of Application – 28/08/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
Join Us on Social Media
- Deliver each customer a consistently high level of customer care, and keep the workplace safe by recognising and getting rid of problematic customers.
- Maintain the bar area clean in compliance with the company’s policies and the local health department’s standards.
- Throughout the night, keep an accurate cash drawer and be able to explain any inconsistencies in the final drawer sum.
- To reduce beverage costs to a minimum, combine all drinks according to the serving sizes specified in the company manual.
- Create a productive workflow that guarantees constant customer satisfaction in the dining room and at the bar.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma is necessary
- 2+ years of bartending experience is required, as is the ability to lift 20-pound crates and stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service abilities are necessary.
How To Apply
If you want to join our team then click the apply now button and fill up your information and submit your application.
- Company name: ST Hotels
- Published on: 28/08/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Bartender
- Job Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Tel: (+356) 22 640 000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Searching Queries
- Bartender Jobs In Malta
- Bartender Jobs In Malta 2023
- Bar Attender Jobs In Malta
- Bar Attender Jobs In Malta 2023
- Bartender Jobs In Malta For Foreigners