We are looking for a professional and committed Head Chef. We know you’ll do great things as the leader in your kitchen and as someone that strives to provide quality dishes every day. You are responsible for organizing your kitchen’s activities and ensuring high-quality meals are delivered to customers.
Hao Mart offers a wide range of grocery products and services, from fresh produce to daily groceries. Located in the heartlands of Singapore, you can find Hao Mart near your home to give you greater ease and convenience when shopping.
With a wide selection of Muslim-friendly products, fair prices, and a friendly approach to both customers and businesses, Eccellente by HAO is the ultimate option for fulfilling your inner collector. Pick whatever item best suits and satisfies your wallet and wild side.
The largest Halal outlet at The Grandstand is the luxury mall: HAO Megamart. It spans 46,000 square feet of land and features 40,000 products, from electronics to your grocery needs. You’ll find vegetarian-friendly services and cooking classes from Halal food experts. You’ll also find live seafood, like prized Atlantic salmon or fresh tilapia. In addition to all the delicious food, you’ll find in Halal concept space with comfortable seating available in the highest quality standards.
Join Us on Social Media
Job Details Of Head Chef Jobs In Singapore
|Job Sector – Supermarket|
|Work time – Full-time|
|Name of Organization – HAO mart|
|Location – Singapore|
|Position – Head Chef / Commis Chef / Sous Chef|
|Date – 27/08/2023|
|Education – Basic level|
|Work experience – Not specified|
|Salary – Depends on how you perform in your interview|
- Midnight Shift Assistant Job in Singapore 2023
- Supreme Wire Products Factory Jobs In Canada 2023
- Cashier Jobs In Malta For Supermarket 2023
- Room Attendant Jobs In New Zealand
- Housekeeping Jobs In New Zealand For Indians
- We need a Head Chef with R&D/set-up knowledge and experience, as well as the ability to manage and supervise every single kitchen job.
- Supervisors are required to follow all standards as part of the Food and Beverage Production Manager position. You’ll also help maintain equipment and machinery, prepare for daily events, and coordinate food preparation with quality-control standards.
- Responsible for proper efficiency and good functioning of the assigned kitchen while working within budget limits. Attends weekly management meetings.
- Make sure the staff is in the know about your new cooking techniques. Update your menu to reflect any promotions. Be able to see staff schedules and advise accordingly quickly. Know when overtime or annual holidays are happening.
- It’s important to develop junior chefs. You should adhere to higher management and training protocols, including kitchen rules and maintenance of food inventory levels.
- As the Manager, you’d be tasked with monitoring staff roster, transfers, overtime, annual and statutory holidays, and overseeing staff appraisals. You’ll also need to ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with SFA & other governmental regulations.
- We’re looking for professionals with a Diploma, Advanced, Higher, or Graduate Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management – or an equivalent experience.
- In-depth experience is a requirement for this position. We’re looking for someone with us for at least 5 years.
- Exceptional proven experience in managing and monitoring kitchen staff activities. Ability to provide details on responsibilities and measure progress
- In touch with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- A positive attitude, excellent communication, and leadership skills
- A Good understanding of valuable frameworks (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ideally, this position would have experience in food service management at a restaurant or a similar setting.
- You must have a certificate that proves you completed the Basic Food Hygiene Course.
- Company: – HAOmart
- Address – Blk 69 Bedok South Ave 3, #01-484, Singapore 460069
- Published on: 27/08/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Head Chef / Chef
- Employment Type: Full-Time / Part-time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Contact: +65 6238 8882
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Page – Click Here
People Searching Queries
- Head Chef Jobs In Singapore
- Chef Jobs In Singapore
- Commi Chef Jobs In Singapore
- Jobs In Singapore
- Sous Chef Jobs In Singapore
Join Us on Social Media