We are looking for someone to have responsibility for managing warehouse duties. Our Warehouse Assistants need good time management skills and self-determination to do their job well.
Michael and his brother, Sander, started their careers back in 1977 at the age of 19, doing odd painting and plastering jobs.
Attard Bros Construction Company was founded in 1978. Since then, it has been a family-owned business. They provide their customers with many different choices from the vast construction industry. They have built a strong, loyal customer base. They have their own modern business, with a large plant and an upgrade from 15 employees to 45,000 square meters in Ta’ Qali. In 1986, the company grew to employ over 200 people. They were taking on more significant projects, expanding their expertise and horizon. Over the years, the company has been working on prestige projects to shape Malta’s development.
Join Us on Social Media
Details Of Warehouse Helper BigMat Jobs In Malta For Sponsorship
|Job Field- Supermarket Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – Attardbros Malta|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Warehouse Helper|
|Date Of Application – 02/09/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
- As a Warehouse Staff, you have to do the work of preparing and completing orders according to schedule. This involves loading and packing hard goods, labelling packages, and wrapping hard goods.
- Responsible for managing quantities of products at a warehouse. They need to make sure that the inventory is accurate and stored properly.
- Warehouse Assistants work to keep their workspace and surroundings clean, safe and productive.
- Need to make sure that everything is stocked properly. You must come and report any discrepancies to management.
- Warehouse employees have to work together and communicate with their supervisors and co-workers.
- Ensure the warehouse is running smoothly and the vehicles and equipment are well-maintained.
- As a Warehouse Assistant, you must maintain standards with an emphasis on quality service by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- You must complete any other warehouse-related jobs you may be instructed to perform by your supervisor or manager.
- The ability to lift heavy objects and a good strength level are necessities in this job.
- Must have a license to drive any forklift.
- Need a High School Leaving Certificate to work as a Warehouse Assistant.
- Must have experience as a warehouse worker to work in this position.
- You will work within the inventory software, databases, and systems we create to ensure that our orders are completed correctly.
- You’ll do warehouse duty in a company that practices modern warehousing. You have to be familiar with modern warehouse practices and methods. Good organizational and time management skills
- Candidates should be driven to work as a team and possess effective communication abilities.
How To Apply
If you are joining our team then click the apply now button and send your application.
- Company: – Attardbros
- Published on: 02/09/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Warehouse Helper
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Tel: +356 21 415 332
- Email: email@example.com
Join Us on Social Media