We are recruiting a delivery driver for our supermarket if you have experience and a driving license and a good driving track record then you are eligible to apply for this job
Michael Attard and his brother Sander started a construction company in the early 1970s. Michael and Sander started their company with two trucks with ten employees to take more jobs in the family garage in Mgarr and found success with a smaller one in Birkirkara, then moved into a bigger space and have stayed there ever since. In its first few years, the company took on a large number of housing and schools for people living or in need. In 1986, Advance debuted and said it had over 200 employees.
Michael took over the company after Sander left in 1990 and expanded their expertise and horizon with big projects. The brick-making plant is a success story since the demand for bricks in an ever-growing industry led to the company making much more profit than in the past.
Malta has many monuments and development projects, including schools, hotels, the Malta International Airport, and the Power Station.
Join Us on Social Media
|Job Field- Supermarket Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – Attard Bros Group|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Delivery Driver|
|Date Of Application – 01/08/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
- Rigid Truck Driver Jobs In Malta 2023
- Construction labour Jobs in Malta 2023
- Sales Assistant Jobs in Malta 2023
- Bakery Counters Assistant jobs in Malta 2023
- Commis Chef Jobs In Canada
- Check to make sure the order is correct before delivery.
- Load goods onto a vehicle and deliver them to distributors as specified.
- Follow all laws and rules of driving.
- Strict delivery timelines can be used to enhance company culture.
- Collect payment when necessary and ensure the customer has signed off on the delivery.
- Address client questions or complaints
- Keep accurate records of deliveries, turn in any money delivered if paid in cash and ensure all documentation is submitted.
- Updates on any delivery delays, accidents or other transportation obstacles
- You are required to maintain your vehicle and report any technical issues.
- It is a full-time position, so you’ll probably have to work additional hours.
- This position is physically demanding and may require extended hours. Working on weekends or public holidays is often required, especially in the case of an emergency.
- The work week usually begins on Mondays and lasts until Fridays.
Education And License
- You need a license and a clean record to get this job.
- All drivers of heavy goods vehicles must hold a valid Category C license.
- A Police Conduct Certificate must also be clean and complete.
- The company provides on-the-job training for its employees.
Qualities / Skills
- We promote good driving habits and safe practices.
- The ability to plan drive for deliveries to the destinations that your distributors require
- A perfect sense of direction and an excellent visual memory
- You know about storekeeping. Be prepared for the day you may have to help in a retail store.
- Skills needed to load and unload trucks with forklifts, pallet jacks, and other types of equipment
- The ability to communicate in Maltese and English. With a clear focus on numeracy
- Other needed customer care skills are IT and organizational, planning, and timing management skills.
- Problem-solving skills • Being able to work in an environment of high pressure
- Creating teams of competent professionals and giving them the leeway to work independently.
- Being polite and professional. Being friendly, outgoing, dressed professionally, staying calm under pressure, and showing good stamina.
How To Apply
If are you interested to apply for the delivery driver then click the apply now button and upload your cv and cover letter.
- Company: – Attard Bros Group
- Published on: 01/08/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Delivery Driver Jobs
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Tel: +356 21 415 332
- Email: email@example.com
People Also Searching Queries
- Delivery Driver Jobs In Attard Malta
- Delivery Driver Jobs In Malta
- Delivery Driver Jobs In Attard Malta 2023
- Delivery Driver Jobs In Malta For Indians
- Delivery Driver Jobs In Malta For France
Join Us on Social Media