Are you seeking a room attendant job, if yes then we are hiring educated and experienced room attendants and do you have the ability to clean the room and bathroom then you are eligible to apply for this job.
One of Malta’s most prominent hotel groups, ST Hotels, is located on the Sliema-Gzira waterfront promenade. Currently, ST Hotels consists of 5 distinct properties that each provide the same high level of service.
For the discriminating traveller seeking the greatest location in sumptuous surroundings, ST Hotels, which offers breathtaking views of the Sliema-Gzira shoreline, the historic Manoel Island, and the enticing Valletta cityscape, is the perfect option.
We continuously strive to offer visitors the finest service imaginable. Our main goal is to provide dependable, affordable, and genuine lodging. From outdoor pools to on-site cafés, we provide a variety of services and amenities across the ST hotel locations to appeal to a variety of consumers.
Job Details Of Room Attendant
|Job Field- Hotel Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – ST Hotel Malta|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Room Attendant|
|Date Of Application – 28/09/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
- Fish Counter Assistant Jobs In Malta 2023
- Bolt Delivery Driver Job For Malta 2023
- Stacker Jobs in Malta 2023
- Jobs In Toronto 2023
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Malta For Indians
Join Us on Social Media
|Join Us Facebook Page||Click Here And Join Us|
|Join Us Telegram Group||Click Here And Join Us|
|Join Us on WhatsApp Channel||Click Here And Join Us|
By ensuring that guest rooms and common areas are tidy and well-kept, housekeeping room attendants contribute to the comfort of visitors to hotels, motels, resorts, lodges, and inns. A housekeeping room attendant must be amiable, capable of handling issues or special requests and promote a positive image of the establishment to visitors.
- Sort supplies into storage
- Clean, dust, and polish guest rooms with a vacuum.
- Make beds, swap the sheets, and discard and replace any worn-out towels or toiletries.
- Deliver and pick up borrowed things for visitors, such as irons and ironing boards.
- Ensure that guests’ privacy and the security of their rooms
- As needed, carry out rotating cleaning tasks (such as steam cleaning carpets).
Skills and Qualifications
- We recommend having a secondary school diploma.
- Requires physical agility and endurance
- Ability to follow directions; attention to detail
- Professionalism is necessary.
- Independent working ability
- Excellent time management abilities are typically necessary for Bondable.
- There might need to be prior customer service experience.
- Communication skills are advantageous.
- Strong organizational abilities
- WHMIS, or Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, is beneficial.
How To Apply
Do you want to become part of ST Hotel then click the apply now button and upload your cv and cover letter then submit your application.
- Company name: ST Hotels
- Published on: 28/09/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Room Attendant
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Tel: (+356) 22 640 000
- Email: email@example.com
People Also Searching Queries
- Room Attendant Jobs in Malta
- Room Attendant Jobs in Malta 2023
- Room Attendant Jobs in Malta For the Netherlands
- Room Attendant Jobs in Malta For France
- Room Attendant Jobs in Malta For Dubai
Join Us on Social Media