We are seeking a motivated individual housekeeping attendant to join our team and help to grow your career. we are recruiting for housekeeping attendant jobs in New Zealand for our hotel and that candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleaning of guest rooms and common areas to ensure a good experience for guests.
A Housekeeping Attendant is responsible cleaning for guest rooms and common areas of a hotel or resort are clean, and properly stocked cleaning product requires strong attention skills the ability to work individually, and excellent customer service skills.
This position requires good physical stamina, requiring long time standing. This position may also require working in a fast-paced environment, handling guest requests and inquiries, and meeting daily cleaning and stocking.
Join Us on Social Media
This vacancy is an entry-level opening with good opportunities for growth in your career with this company. If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and maintaining cleaning tools and equipment and a career as a Housekeeping Attendant may be the perfect fit for you.
Details Of Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In New Zealand
|Job Field- Hospitality Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – CPG Hotel|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Housekeeping Attendant|
|Date Of Application – 04/10/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – New Zealand|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Email Address|
- Cleaner Jobs In Malta 2023
- Commi Chef Jobs in Malta 2023
- Room Attendant Jobs In Malta 2023
- Fish Counter Assistant Jobs In Malta 2023
- Bolt Delivery Driver Job For Malta 2023
- Clean and restock guest rooms, including making beds, vacuuming, dusting, and sanitizing.
- Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, including showers, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets
- Cleaning and maintaining common areas, including lobbies, lounges, and elevators
- Follow all health and safety procedures and report any incidents or hazards
- Report maintenance issues or guest requests to the department of head
- Adhere to all hotel policies and procedures, including those related to guest privacy and security
- Maintain an organized and well-stocked housekeeping cart
Requirements / Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in housekeeping or a similar field preferred
- Ability to work individually and as part of a teammate
- Ability to move up to 25 kg
- Excellent customer service skills
- ability to follow procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
We offer good salary packages and good opportunities for growth in your career with the company. If you are a hard-working and dedicated individual looking to join a dynamic team, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
How To Apply For Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In New Zealand
If you are growing your career in the hospitality sector then make your housekeeping-related cv and cover letter and click the apply now button and send your cv.
Thanks for applying for the housekeeping job if you are selected then we will call you for an interview.
Join Us on Social Media