Michael and his brother started odd painting and plastering jobs in 1977. They later built their first project in 1978, when they officially named themselves Attard Bros Constructions.
Attard Bros has always been a family-owned business. They care about their customers and the trust they have built in their company. Michael and Sander famously started taking on more construction jobs. They upgraded their business to a 45,000 square meter plant with 15 other employees in Ta’ Qali, which allows them to continue the company that has grown since then.
After moving to Ta’ Qali, Michael started diversifying his construction materials business and invested in various plants. One of the most significant projects for them in these prior years was Mistra Village which consisted of 60 flats and a sports complex.
In 1986, the company grew. They employed over 200 employees and took on more significant projects. But 1990 came, and Sander left the company so that Michael could take it into his own hands. Michael took on more work. He invested in a giant plant that produced 7000 bricks per day, and everyone thought it was misguided, but it became a success.
The company has worked on many notable projects over the years. These include schools, hotels, businesses, and airport expansions.
Join Us on Social Media
Job Details Of Sales Assistant Jobs In Malta 2023
|Job Field- Supermarket Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – Attardbros Malta|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Sales Assistant|
|Date Of Application – 22/08/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|How To Apply For Job – Click The Apply Now|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
- Construction Jobs In Dubai
- Hilton Hotel Restaurant Manager Job Malta 2023
- AC Technician Jobs In Malta 2023
- Clerk Jobs In Malta 2023
- Jobs In Canada For Indians 2023
Job Description Of Sales Assistant
- Attention to detail that needs people to identify a customer’s needs and help them purchase products goes a long way in improving overall sales.
- The duties of a store sales associate are to sell, restock, and stock the shop and assist the assistant manager with daily office tasks.
- The responsibilities at our storage centre around maintaining a positive customer experience, responding to and answering emails, and other tasks.
- They have to do financial and sales activities, especially filing and cash handling.
- Prepare orders and oversee the rest of the store to ensure they are fulfilling all their customers’ needs.
- Candidates are mostly asked to work in the office. They must be free to work away from the office when needed.
- Employers usually consider worker experience and attitude to be of considerable weight when deciding whether or not to hire a person.
- Candidates need to be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to switch gears quickly.
- You must consider your customer’s needs and desires to lead a successful customer-led business.
- Our company needs someone who is uniquely talented with language and people skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested to apply for the sales assistant job then click the apply now button and upload your cv and cover letter and send it to them.
Thanks for applying for the sales assistant job if you are selected then we will contact you…
- Company: – Attardbros
- Published on: 22/08/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Sales Assistant
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Tel: +356 21 415 332
Join Us on Social Media