Kitchen Helper Jobs In Malta For Sponsorship 2023
We are looking for a kitchen helper for our hotel and restaurant if you are interested then you can send your resume and cover letter
We provide a variety of amenities and services throughout all of the St hotel sites, from outdoor pools to on-site dining options. In Malta, our properties provide excellent lodging at competitive rates.
At ST Hotels, a dedicated kitchen helper Jobs In Malta is required to aid with meal preparation in addition to cleaning, stocking, and maintaining the kitchen. The kitchen helper’s responsibilities include retrieving goods from the storeroom, freezer, and refrigerator, measuring materials in accordance with the cook’s instructions, and clearing leftovers from customers’ plates, bowls, and glasses. Additionally, you should be able to ensure that every workspace is completely sanitized.
You must remove expired or spoiled ingredients from the refrigerator, freezer, and stockroom in order to succeed as a kitchen assistant. You should also show that you have a thorough understanding of proper food-handling techniques
Job Details Of Kitchen Helper Jobs In Malta
|Job Field- Hotel Sector|
|Working Schedule – Full Time|
|Name Of Organization – ST Hotel Malta|
|Contract Type – Hire On Contract|
|Job Position – Kitchen Helper|
|Date Of Application – 22/08/2023|
|Education – Highschool|
|Experience – Entry Level|
|Pay Scale – Depending On Your Interview Performance|
|Country – Malta|
|Send your Resume/CV And Application Letter Following The Apply For Job Button|
- Delivery Driver Jobs In Attard Malta 2023
- Rigid Truck Driver Jobs In Malta 2023
- Construction Labour Jobs in Malta 2023
- Sales Assistant Jobs in Malta 2023
- Bakery Counters Assistant jobs in Malta 2023
Join Us on Social Media
- Washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients are all steps in preparing food for the cook.
- assisting the kitchen staff in unloading food deliveries from trucks.
- cleaning and drying all cutlery, tools, kitchenware, and dishes thoroughly.
- placing all utensils, kitchenware, dishes, and cutting boards neatly in their designated locations.
- assembling takeout orders as necessary.
- removing trash, switching out trash bags, and cleaning trash cans.
- Cleaning the kitchen areas as needed with a mop and a broom.
- following food safety regulations when storing materials and food products.
Skills and Qualifications
- GED or high school diploma.
- A track record of assistance in cooking environments.
- A permit for handling food.
- The ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- The capacity to utilize kitchen appliances and equipment safely.
- Solid knowledge of the laws and procedures governing food safety.
- Solid communication abilities.
- Outstanding organizing abilities.
How To Apply
If you want to apply for the kitchen helper job then you can click the apply now button and send your cv and cover letter.
Thanks for applying for the job we check your cv and cover letter and update you
- Company name: ST Hotels
- Published on: 22/08/2023
- Primary Job Focus: Kitchen Helper Job
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Status: Vacancy Opened
- Tel: (+356) 22 640 000